Qualified Coach[es] Required [Part Time]
The Police Community Clubs of Great Britain together with our established partners, are one of the leading providers of sport, education and citizenship programmes to numerous clients including schools, colleges, sports clubs, local authorities, prisons, police community officers and a myriad of hard to reach communities.
Due to recently awarded funding and national / local authority contracts, we are looking for a number of Olympic boxing coaches [minimum Level 2] in various areas of the country.
The successful applicants will be required to carry out deliveries of all our sport based [in this case non-contact Olympic Boxing] programmes.
Terms of engagement [Delivery Coach]:
• Applicants must be currently registered with a regional association or UKAFA or Police Association at a minimum Level 2, coach;
NOTE: Engagement within our programmes will ‘not’ effect in any way the coach’s membership of his / her home association;
• Applicants must be knowledgeable in the use of a defibrillator;
• Successful applicants will work on a self-employed basis;
• Each course will be of one / two day duration depending on the programme delivered;
• All deliveries will be fully covered by Police Clubs GB insurances;
• Course delivery boxing equipment [gloves / pads / skipping ropes / defibrillator etc] will be issued to each successful applicant;
• Successful applicants will be issued with appropriate ‘branded’ clothing;
• Remuneration will be a minimum of £150 per day;
• Agreed travel allowance will be paid at 45 per mile [for the first 10,000 miles and 25p there-after].
We would be particularly interested in applications from those living within the following areas:
North East of England
North West of England
West of England
South of England